It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:37 pm Advanced search

100% clean urine substituted but test still positive

Discussion on how to fight and appeal your drug test results that came back positive.

100% clean urine substituted but test still positive

Postby makenad » Mon May 05, 2014 9:26 pm

I substituted a very trustworthy friend's clean urine which I tested prior to submitting the specimen to the lab, and the results came back positive. I am a female. I concealed the plastic container with the sample inside my vagina. I have done this several other times (using the same urine), and passed each test with flying colors. Is there any possibility that vaginal fluid could contain the drug or metabolite, and it could have contaminated the clean urine? I am baffled! How could the results be positive? I would appreciate any insight/info.
Thanks
makenad

Re: 100% clean urine substituted but test still positive

Postby insider » Fri May 09, 2014 5:53 pm

How did you test the urine prior to the test? What did the results come back positive for?
insider

Re: 100% clean urine substituted but test still positive

Postby makenad » Fri May 09, 2014 11:31 pm

I bought a 12 panel First Check home test from Walmart. After you test it with the dip strip, you send them the sample, and they test it in their lab for free to verify the initial results.

http://www.pharmapacks.com/product_images/f/957/613103__98738_zoom.jpg

The sample tested positive for amphetamine/methamphetamine. I am prescribed adderall for adult ADHD, but the agency that is requesting me to be tested disagrees with my diagnosis and prescription for the stimulant drug. Since beginning this medication, my once disorganized, crazy, and unmanageable life is not so bad after all. I realize the benefits and understand the danger and irresponsibility of abusing needed medication. So, in order to not make the situation and my involvement with this agency any worse I am substituting.

Thanks
makenad

Return to Failed Drug Test Help